I just made this and am really excited to see how it turns out! I plan on using the same recipe again but with other flowers and herbs.
dandelion fizz recipe
6 cups dandelion flowers
5 quarts water
4 cups sugar, honey or other sweetener
2 lemons (less lemon or none if you use honey)
- clean dandelions if necessary, and trim stems
- bring water to a boil and pour over dandelions
- cover and leave for 12 hours
- strain through a cloth and add sweetener, lemon juice and rind
- heat and stir till dissolved but do not boil
- strain into jugs or jars and leave to cool
- pour into clean, dry bottles with tight screw caps
- brew is ready to drink in 3-4 weeks!